Nails Of The Day (NOTD): My love diary ??


Hello everyone!

I haven't posted a NOTD in a while,  so today I want to share my current favourite nail polish with you.  I'm currently wearing Essence's (48) my love diary.  I'm obsessed with this dusty rose colour and I think it's the perfect colour for this season.  Also, I've been keeping my nails short because I believe they look better this way.  Don't you agree?



Essence The Gel Nail Polish (48my love diary



Normally I use Essence's The Gel Nail Polish Base Coat and The Gel Nail Polish Top Coat, but today I used their 2 in 1 base & top coat.  If you're interested, you can read my review of Essence The Gel Nail Polish, here.



What's your current favourite nail polish?  Share it in the comments section below!

Have a great day! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY: Natural deodorant (spray)

Outfit inspiration (Halloween edition) - Where's Wally? (Waldo)

Five common adult skin care issues