Ways to bring spring into your home ????????

Hello everyone!

Spring is finally here, and that means it's time for spring cleaning.  But this year, more than previous years, I didn't just stop at spring cleaning, I'm also obsessed with spring decorating.  During this charming season, I'm embracing floral patterns, pastels, bright colours, indoor plants, fresh scents, and everything "spring".


Today I came across an infographic about simple ways to add a pop of spring to your home and kiss those winter blues goodbye.  Seeing as this is precisely what I'm doing at the moment I want to share this info with all of you.


Did you know that your skincare routine needs some spring cleaning tooRead more about it hereAnd if you are looking for spring beauty tips, check out more related postshere.


Are you ready for spring? 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY: Natural deodorant (spray)

Outfit inspiration (Halloween edition) - Where's Wally? (Waldo)

Five common adult skin care issues