Shhh... It's a beauty secret!

Hello everyone!

Today I want to share one of my beauty "secrets" with all of you.  For the past four or five months, I've been using Nivea Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm as a primer.  Primers are meant to help your make-up apply smoother and stay on all day. (Read Primer 101)


The online beauty community has been raving about this product for a while, and now I am too.  The trend was started by YouTube beauty vlogger NikkieTutorials, who uploaded a video in March 2015 talking about the product.

Using this as a primer is a great idea.  Since the product contains glycerin, it helps make-up stay on much better than traditional primers.  For more information about glycerin, read this post: Vegetable glycerin for glowing skin!  truly believe that this balm is a much better primer than the actual silicone-based primers I was using before


If you are looking for an affordable primer that works, try this.  You will not regret it!  Tell me, what is your favourite primer?  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY: Natural deodorant (spray)

Outfit inspiration (Halloween edition) - Where's Wally? (Waldo)

Five common adult skin care issues