Tag post: Halloween questions

Hello everyone!

October is finally here - Kids are back in school and the weather is starting to get a little chilly.  But most importantly, Halloween is almost here!  So today I'm going to answer some Halloween related questions.


1. What�s your favourite horror movie?
 Horror/Thriller is my favourite genre.  Here are some of my favourite:
Stir of Echoes (1999), The Others (2001), "Fr�giles" (Fragile) (2005), "El Orfanato" (The Orphanage) (2007).  I actually love Spanish horror movies, French comedy and Italian drama. 

2. If you were in a horror movie, how far do you think you would get? (Five minutes, halfway, all the way to the end credits�?)
All the way to the end credits, duh! 

3. Favourite scary video game?
I'm not much of a gamer.

4. Favourite scary story?
The ghost stories my nanna (grandma) used to tell me and my brother when we were little.

5. What�s one unusual thing that you�re afraid of?
Nothing at present but when I was little I used to be afraid of clowns after watching It (1990).  That movie scared a whole generation!



6. What�s your first memory of Halloween?
In Malta Halloween has only been gaining popularity in recent years.  Growing up, Halloween was not part of my calendar, however I always loved scary stories and I wanted to be a little witch (while most girls wanted to be princesses).

7. What�s your favourite Halloween memory?
The first pumpkin I carved into a jack o'lantern!

8. Best Halloween costume you�ve had?
I wore plenty of Carnival costumes as a child but I never wore a Halloween costume in my life.  My favourite costume was a seasons/rainbow costume.  My mum used to make all of our costumes and my brother and I used to have the best costumes in our school!    

9. Worst Halloween costume you�ve had?
The worse costume I had was a Pocahontas costume for the Maltese Carnival.  It was too plain for my taste.  And of course, how can I forget the clown costume my mum made me wear when I was 10.  I didn't want to dress up that year because I felt I was "too old" for that.  It was the last Carnival costume I ever wore.    

Which is scarier: (If they were all real)

10. Werewolves or vampires?
Vampires - Unlike werewolves they are undead and immortal.

11. Ghosts or zombies?
Zombies !

12. Creepy dolls or creepy clowns?
Creepy clowns.

13) Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers or Leatherface?
Leatherface  -  He is an inbred, cannibal murderer who wears masks made of human skin!  That definitely makes him the scariest in my book.



Hope you enjoyed this tag post.  I tag all of you!  Leave a comment with your answers. 






Related posts:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY: Natural deodorant (spray)

Outfit inspiration (Halloween edition) - Where's Wally? (Waldo)

Five common adult skin care issues