'Anassa Boutique - Silver Swarovski Heart Review + OOTD

Hello everyone!

Today I'm reviewing a beautiful jewellery piece.   Ioanna, from 'Anassa Boutique was so kind to send me a product of my choice from her online store for review purposes.  

The company  'Anassa  was created in 2003 by Ioanna Formozi, with the sole purpose to give a unique and different style to women.  

'Anassa provides a variety of unique women's fashion creations including;  skirts, dresses, leather backpacks and necklaces entirely handmade and created in Greece.  I chose to review the Silver Swarovski Heart Necklace.
This gorgeous necklace is one of their bestsellers!  It's a unique handmade short necklace (26 cm) made of  silver coloured beads and pearls, featuring an original Swarovski crystal heart.  I love this necklace because not only is it a very good quality piece; it is also quite versatile.  You can pair it with a t-shirt/blouse and jeans/trousers, and you can also dress it up with a dress and heels.

Today I wore my Swarovski heart 'Anassa necklace with a black lace top, berry coloured skinny jeans, and black biker boots.  With such an eye-catching jewellery piece, I did not feel the need to wear any otherjewellery pieces. 

Another way I love to wear my  'Anassa necklace is paired with this black and white dress.  You could also wear it over colour, but I prefer to wear it with a black top or dress.  





For more unique, handmade fashion, check out 'Anassa Boutique and if you want to purchase the Silver Swarovski Heart Necklace, click here.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY: Natural deodorant (spray)

Outfit inspiration (Halloween edition) - Where's Wally? (Waldo)

Five common adult skin care issues